No more study to A

It's over....The final exam is finally OVERR
Words are still merely words... I still find it difficult to describe the whole semester 1 in words. Probably near to the most difficult you ever faced, and double,triple it?

Top problems in degree studies
1.Insufficient brain power
Absorb new things, recall old things, remember things that learnt previously, link between new and old ones, apply in question, bring out all in exam. Repeat! wtf

2. Limited time
Maybe just me? No I don't think so. No time for any other thing. If you have time, it means you're sacrificing study time for other activities. Don't even have time to absorb, recall, apply, how to do tutorial questions? How to excel in just 3 months?

3. Study put double effort, but in exam get half or no mark. Then, did make good test, pass with minimum passing mark. First make good test in my college life. That mood and feeling was damn awful.

4. Minimum sleep
Definitely happen to everyone. I sleep minimum 6 hours in normal school day. Many choose not to sleep when exam period. For me, I'll sleep soundly. HEHE 
This is why I do all the thing few weeks before exam. So that while everyone burn their own midnight oil I can put away my books for 6 hours sweet and sound sleep.
Still, no time.

5. Group work
Degree do filtered out a lot of below average students. I'm in an environment full of intelligent and smart people. And a lot of 'serious' people in different terms. Group work has become easier. Just that everyone has different pattern, attitude and way of doing things that I need to cope with. 

I have become a mediocre student compared to my classmates. I don't know where to place myself. :(
They always said 'study smart', but when you're not as smart as expected, you don't have a choice, but to study hard.

I'll hold on to hard work beats talent, practice makes perfect.

Final exam result will be out after 2 weeks. How will my result be?

Minds that think alike attract each other.

Holiday mood on, outing with just slipper!
hahah ignore it lah :P

No comments: