July Raya Break

Life had been very busy since Degree studies started. I got into a new class, met a bunch of new, active, exciting, happening, handsome, pretty friends, and few quiet friends, besides my former classmates. Wonderful life starts now. 

First 6 weeks was a hard time. We haven't really talked to each other so much. Many friends gave up lecture class since diploma. Most of the time after tutorial classes ends, we went back straight away.
This might be a problem after graduating from Form 5. College student do not have a daily fixed schooling time in college, whole classmates sit together in a class. We don't have time to interact and get a long with new friends faster =.=

My gang were in another course. I felt so lonely and helpless because I'm the only one get into my course. At the same time my sister just left for UK. Who can I talk to? To who can I share my happiness, worries, questions, small talks, opinions, complains etc...?? I don't feel belonged to any gang. I was always alone in canteen or in the library when break time. My mood swung up and down like (maybe really..?) hormone imbalance. So down, so emo, so lonelehhh I can die :'( 

Everything became better starting from week 7. The only thing that never turn better is studies. I need help and guide...Chasing chapters and tutorials everyday, struggling just to pass... How to aim high when you can't achieve the minimum? :|
Sigh......  Pray to god everyday.

Taro plant besides me, made me think of my favourite Taro Milk Tea from Share Tea :)

No comments: