Half day trip

First time visiting The Icon at Jalan Tun Razak.
All I know about the building is there are two big logos of two well known company on it, that is Samsung and Huawei. 
I'm going to Huawei!
Most photos captured using Honor 3C :)


Friday evening. Or everyday? :o

Sneak peak of some new products~
This looks sporty. It's Talkband B1.

I owned them all! lol jk only the blue one is mine~ ;)
Middle: honor 3X, left: Ascend P7! 

Other colors of back cover for honor 3C


Went with two friends from Honor 3C users MY FB group to test a new update before it releases. Unluckily, I had not got myself a micro SD and I used 80% of the memory in my phone, so I can't backup to install the new update to fix youtube lag problem. 
Sigh... Wait for official update release in next week probably.

Lots of laughs chatting with group friends and few Huawei staffs :D Hope I have the chance to visit this place again!

Honor 3C users in Malaysia can join FB group here, we're quite active so be active ya!

Lastly, do some advertising XD
Groufie using P7's 8MP front camera! :P


And a view of P7 black and white



No comments: