Welcome to my life Huawei Honor 3C 华为荣耀3C

After 5 days of waiting, finally...
My 20th birthday present, the best birthday present ever, thank you Huawei Malaysia!!
My first smartphone in my life has arrived at my doorstep! 
I am really one of the extra 74 winners. LOL. I felt extremely lucky to win this phone.
All local courier companies please improve services... I used Skynet, ABX, Citylink and all are really not that express when comes to delivery.



Well packed.
Double sticker double security.
Tadaa *muacks ♥ muacks* 
Baby blue box
Content: Earphone, USB cable, charger, battery, Honor 3C without battery installed, warranty card and a simple guide to the phone.


Back view

I'm a proud owner of this newly launched Honor 3C now! 
Aww baby I love you you are so sweet :3 

Impressions
Light, smooth, slim, 5 inches huge screen, front view feels like Sony Xperia Z. But Xperia Z feels more solid and heavier. 
I like the logo it is located at the back, so the screen looks completely clean plain black. Classy black. B)

The back cover is made with plastic, there are 5 more colours available at vmall.my. The material made me feel like I'm holding Samsung Galaxy S4. If you prefer more solid feel, you always have a wide choice.

What's next? Cut my sim card and armor up ma baby! Will update new look once I apply all accessories that I ordered overseas. :) 

No comments: