Semester 2 Final Exam

The first day was English in Communication ,2 hours paper.
One comprehension, memo/formal letter, 350 words essay.

Comprehension was pretty good, all answers can be found in the article~
Just have to play around with words to change the sentence structure to save all my marks!


Next, chose memo to write, hope to get high marks here.

Last part, essay. (I hate writing essay regardless language zZz)
question about snacks should be allowed in class (agree/disagree)
very soon, i got 3 points and started writing like water flowing~

after finished writing re-read the whole paper, relax~! HAHAHA

Out from the exam place, heard people talked about that essay question.
*One second of uneasy feeling*
Then I flashback, WHERE I MADE A STAND IN MY ESSAY???
AGREE?! DISAGREE?!??!!?!?!?!?
* stroked by the lightning * HOLY COW......falling heart... EMO = =

if anything happens...this will be my 1st resit paper.
Please be good to me examiner!! :(

===============d=i=v=i=d=e=r=====================

Morning was Tamadun Islam dan Asia paper.
Had been stuying this subject since Monday...
Oh memorising facts took me 3-4 days @@
Finally now I can never flip this textbook again!
YeaH!! (Actually I love to read history :) )

After TI it's moral time...Better start memorising teori now.
GO GO GO!




Be humble Be humble Be humble 
do read revise more before exam 
Resit charges is affordable, but what for if you have the chance to pass it at the first and very last time? 
There are many things far more worth it rather than spending your time to retake the exam of the same subject
don't you feel boring doing the same thing over again?
All you need is self motivation, and 

try your best.
GOOD LUCK.

No comments: