UNIQLO Kids and Baby Photobooth Fahrenheit 88

I was lucky enough to find one more job before going to class trip, but I have to forgone a birthday gathering of two friends on that day. :/  
Thanks to a blogger friend, I got the job because I saw her posting it!

The event was held at Uniqlo Fahrenheit 88 and Uniqlo 1Utama on Saturday and Sunday. There was a photo booth for kids and baby. I was at Fahrenheit 88 to help out the registration of the photo shoot.

The shop is opening at 11am, first day setup at 8.30am, and I reached at 7.45am. ZZZ 
While waiting, I walked around Jalan Bukit Bintang to snap some early in the morning photos.





Hopes and prayers for MH370
Heart breaking still when looking at those notes hanging there.
New MINI
Couldn't get the moment when people around aren't inside the view :o
Striking and eye catching yellow! (Is the colour called yellow?)

WORK TIME

First day there were some bloggers came here to join to event so that they can promote for UNIQLO about the newly launched kids and baby collection.
Saturday we got about 40 photos printed, Sunday about 56 photos. The amount is doubled at 1Utama. WOW

The highest amount of purchase for kids clothes in our store was 9 units. Once saw a bill totalling RM9XX spent by a tourist family from middle east country. They are so willing to spend here!!
I like C frame! 
#Uniqlo 

I didn't make up that is why I looked so pale :( Haizz

Lastly, selfie :P 
Top: Uniqlo plain black polo t-shirt
Bottom: H&M Burgundy long pants


The black polo tee I purposely bought from here for work. Love at the first try ❤ It is so soft and comfortable!

I like the work and the environment in the outlet. The tasks are routine, greet walk in customers, keep clothes and merchandises neat and tidy, assist customers when they need help on getting clothes...etc. 
Workers here were also enjoyed themselves at the photo booth. I would consider work here if I have a long holiday!

Stress free job. I wish I could join more event like this! 

Next week: Same event at UNIQLO KL SOGO and UNIQLO Mid Valley! Don't missed it! 

No comments: