Huawei Honor 3C launching in Malaysia

That excited feeling and a fast pumping heart... What an experience of countdown! 

Huawei Malaysia Official Facebook Page HuaweiDeviceMY


My actual intention was to find out the phone which is the Huawei Y300 that my sister borrowed from her friend. Then, I saw them posting the Guess the price contest on the spot.  Meaning to say, I have been following their updates on the contest since day 1! 

Purposely download WeChat for the hints too, using that Huawei Y300.
I want a smartphone so much. Or I could say, everyone wants a thing so much when it is FREE. LOL.

On the first day, I went to Huawei China page to check their preorder price and convert to Ringgit, it is RMB998/2=RM499 probably. My guessed prices: 599,499,598,498,689,698,569,588,555,563...

Guessing their price everyday in every 5 hours. The hints on WeChat talks about the lucky numbers that Chinese like to use, doesn't help much I knew it. I noticed they liked some price replied by others, after looking all of it I assume it is in the range of RM486-RM599.
Then, they shared the launch of the new phone in Taiwan and its launching price NT$4,999. They even added few lines more to hint the price might go higher in Malaysia because of shipping cost. 
But after all, it is false! 
They announced the price around 12 noon. SO HAPPY!!! 

All people are waiting for the voucher code email to login to their home page to redeem it at that moment. I was refreshing continuously to see them update prices in the page. I should buy the phone first and resell later since my test on shopping cart and check out function is working! Stupid me, I lost the chance!! It was sold out in about half an hour.

Then they posted again...


Those who guessed correctly will receive an email for the voucher code. Be the first 100 guest to login to their home page and use the voucher code on 2nd May 2014, 3.08pm and get the phone for free.

Whaat I have to compete with probably thousands of people again on Friday for the phone =_= 
Really good game Huawei, thinking about the time I spend to watch the page for hints and updates I could actually get more sleep.
(One of the hints on WeChat was posted in the midnight, wake up early and sleep late everyday to guess more price, watching the page every moment for contest updates and hints, and people's comment on price guessed)

Finally I can leave my laptop and WeChat. Fight on Friday! Good luck to me!!!

Huawei Malaysia Official Facebook Page HuaweiDeviceMY
Huawei Honor 3C Specifications Honor 3C

Huawei Malaysia Official Online Store Vmall

No comments: