The Library Coffee Bar Avenue K


The Library Coffee Bar @ Avenue K launched officially on 23 March 2014!

My sisters and I reached Avenue K by bus around 2.30pm. Since there was still time, we just walked around in Avenue K and found there are many shops opened in there, unlike those days where the building was so quite. Many FnB outlets in there and some brands are so new to our local community. I wanna try them all!! If you're bored with food in KLCC you may come here for food! My favourite Sushi Zanmai and Chatime are here :3

See, no crowd behind us! We are the first! XD
Picture from The Library's FB page :D
At 3.30pm, somebody made the first move to register herself. Then, people waiting around it walked near to register too. Lined for half an hour, we were invited in. They served small portion of waffles and small cup of coffee and their coffee ice blend to us. 

Frankly speaking , really small. I could finish in 4 bites.
Anyway, it tastes quite good~ 
Sister ordered a cup of coffee and a plate of special sandwich, forgot what is the name of it :/ 
I like that very much because it taste like kebab! Nice!


There was a draw session for free coffee for the whole year, we submitted our entry but we were not lucky~ Only two lucky winners announced by them.

==================================



While looking around the shopping mall I targeted few things in Muji outlet, all edible things hehehe~Will review if I decided to try out anything ;) 
Right now I found that I missed the outlet opening on 13 March 2014. They gave RM50 coupon for first 100 customers. :/ 
I should have followed Avenue K's facebook page since the launching of H&M outlet so that I could get news about newly opened shops!


In F.O.S outlet we bought two singlets, it's baby blue and grey colour, of course there are more colour to choose. The fabric feels like a thicker swimwear fabric that made me think that it is high in quality. Maybe I can wear that to swim next time~ It only costs RM7 each!


If you haven't visit the place before, FYI the place is just opposite KLCC, simply cross the road or walk through the underground tunnel of KLCC LRT station to reach. If you are taking the LRT, you reach Avenue K immediately after you exit the LRT gateway because the LRT is actually located inside the building. 

That area is such a great place to relax when free. After enough of KLCC you can walk over to Avenue K for more shops. It's new so the crowd is less now. Both places suitable for look and walk around, window shopping, yumcha and Omnomnom businesses.  :) 

Happy shopping in this new place everyone!

No comments: