Sleep

Cute sleeping blue cat :3


Sleeping enhance memory saving. How can I person remember things without sleeping? I once didn't sleep for a night till the next day, I felt like still staying on yesterday. LOL After that I went to bed and slept for 15 hours non stop. 

To student who like to study last minute, how about getting quality sleep to study few days before exam? Not so exhausted physically and mentally, and you can enjoy more sleep, less stress. ;)

When I am sleeping soundly in the night, friends are studying continuously without sleeping.
When friends are about to sleep in the morning, I woke up from sleep.
When friends get few hours of sleep on and off, they get bad quality sleep and study.
I get one shot quality long sleep and more time to quality study in daytime.
Which sounds better? B)

I once was a midnight oil burner, simply because daily schedule was too pack with tuition. After I started my college life, I cultivated myself to study at least 3 days before exam, same as final exams. But usually I will start earlier to do some past year questions when near to the actual day.
Past year questions are intense training & revision kit. (and tips provider), 90% accurate for final exams. :P
I hope I can continue to sing songs in my brain while writing answers on answer sheet. 

Have been singing for past few exams already XD

So get a good sleep and study hard people. Cheers!



No comments: