Not much time left

Wow wow wow... Today was my last coursework for the semester!!!
FINALLY I'M FREE FROM COURSE WORKS AND TESTS!!! AAAAHHHHH~~

What a busy semester. I have never been this busy before in previous semester.
Very scared of few subjects because of limited time for revision...Study very hard for a test then another day morning it's another test. I choose to sleep -_- I need sleep more than staring notes and start "fishing". Not because I didn't attend lecture classes and tutorial classes, I did attend all, but the time is really less than enough. Classmate went makan minum celebrate or movie after class, I straight away drive home and the 1st thing I do when I reach home is sleep. So tired. I wonder how my classmates can survive in tests even though they skip lecture classes, tutorials, hang out with friends, work, and they still made it after all. Haiz, different person different fate.


Went to have Starbucks today with 2 friends :D Relax~ I tend to spend more money when stressed.
Sigh, money is always a compensating tool. Spend like nobody's business to get maximum satisfaction. After that, work like a cow to earn as much as possible like nobody's business. Sometimes I think, should I work in semester breaks or go outing with friends and enjoy my holiday since in the future I will have to work 8 hours a day, 6 days a week, for how many years? Truly like what Chinese said, work like a cow. -_-

About 3 weeks more to final exam. The Malays are going to celebrate their Hari Raya that time, and we need to prepare for exam. "Can't join my secondary classmates for hari raya again meh... : ( " I feel like missed a lot of classmates gathering after form 5. : / Yerr

Starbucks is having a Puasa Promo now! Every Tuesday and Friday from 6pm-8pm buy 1 free 1 for all handcrafted beverage. HOORAYYY~ I'm gonna drink like a boss :P

No comments: