Invitation to Mobilers.my Facebook Digital App launch

Yesterday while I was working, people from MYC! magazine called me to inform me about the invitation of the lauching event of the new Samsung Mob!lers Facebook Digital App. 
It has been awhile since the 1st mobilers writer bootcamp in last year November and the launching of Samsung Galaxy Camera... I didn't join the launching of Galaxy Camera at Ciao Jalan Kampung Pandan... Aarggghhh I MISSED A LOT OF EXCITING THINGS!! T.T
The event will be held on Thursday, 1830, at Jaya One. Luckily it is after my working time, I can join!! But worry about the traffic problem : ( Don't wanna be too late to reach there. why everytime samsung make their event in PJ zzz 


I still haven't buy myself a smartphone...

considering Sony Xperia Z, HTC One and Samsung Galaxy SIV!
Here are the 3 models I like!


I like the waterproof, anti dust and anti shatter feature from Xperia Z :) I will always accidentally drop or knock my phone, so I will try not to buy a fragile phone. : / As my dad says, Don't buy a problem.
Not like my legend K770i dropped hundred to thousand times still can function~~ whee long life :P I like the design too~ Sharp corner like galaxy S2 and K770i.



The HTC One haven't lauch in MY yet, but the design attracts me, because it looks like Iphone 5 and Blackberry Z10 hahah~ looks class :D The camera is only 4MP, long time ago I have believed that a higher MP of a camera doesn't mean better quality. Even my K770i with 3.2MP can have good quality photos, or even better than photos taken with 8.0MP camera. In this case, it's the matter of technique~ :P

S4 launching on Saturday~!! S3 has got 3 dots on top, S4 will have 4 dots on top, and so on~ HAHAHAH
I wonder how well the eye sensor works~ and what is the feeling of touching the air above the screen! lol

The size is slightly bigger than S3...If I use this as my 1st smartphone I don't know where to put when I bring it out, because bringing handbag is too mainstream~!! XD

The 1st 20 people to post the most creative review about Samsung Galaxy SIV using the app will receive invitation to join the Samsung Galaxy SIV launching event on this Saturday!!! I'm free on Saturday eerrr I wanna join gimme all the luck~! 


Counting down to the event~ Wheeee~~Excited! :) 

Continued story: click here please! ;)

No comments: