Samsung Galaxy S4 Launch Event


MYC! called me to inform me that I am invited to the lauch of S4! 
Once again I feel so lucky! In every mobilers event before this I attended alone so lonely and now I can make new mobilers friends and experience the new S4! Wheee~~

Here are some photos of the event :)


Samsung Galaxy S4 launching truck! More than 10 sets of Galaxy S4 is inside for demonstration purpose.



In front of Plaza Low Yat! Exciting cheer and dance performance as the opening~
A lot of people in the truck~



Samsung Galaxy S4 infront of my camera!! :D

After the event, my new mobilers friends and I went to Sushi Zanmai for lunch.
I ate a large bowl of soba and 2 pieces of peach salmon. Won't order large meal in Sushi Zanmai anymore!! it is large indeed I almost can't finish it O_O 
Luckily I did not force by my stomach to waste it. Muaks muakss I love you stomach I NEVER waste food! 

Thanks MYC! for the invitation and lunch treat! We enjoyed today very much!
Looking forward for the next mobilers event! :)

No comments: