Laptop fan cleaning

Dad's laptop sent to Acer service centre in Plaza Low Yat because of some problem... Probably screen problem or over heat.

The Dell laptop that I've been using these 5 years also has over heat problem, so I decided to DIY HeHeHee... By watching tutorial videos on youtube and search on web/forums. 


The forum I'm active in is JBTalks :D Search everywhere before you start so that you have more reference and advice! And be careful O.O

My laptop model is Dell Inspiron 1420, bought in 2008. Changed the screen last year, costing around RM300. All these years facing blue screen prob, never borther -_-

Luckily this model allow me to open the fan easily, just unscrew 3 cover screw + 4 inner screw, you can start cleaning. Unlike other models or brands which require you to dismantle partly or almost whole laptop just to reach the fan. @@

I do not dare to open other parts... :(


Heat sink, and the 5 years old DUST O_O 
Only a piece! Mine easily cleaned :P


Bye bye dust :) My laptop can breath now! Blowing air out from the fan slot. Warm air~ 
No more over heat problem! YEAY!!

No comments: