the 520 day 2013

Today is 20th of May. A lot of my friends on FB posted about 520.
There were still people don't know the reason people posting 520 on their status X)
Well, I'm not posting about 520, no point for me to post now. If you know what I mean LOL~


I feel some kind of negative atmosphere appearing since last week. Seems like everybody is having drastic mood swing and emo a lot recently, including me @_@ . It's like the feeling before period arrives. Emotions become super unstable, and you become very sensitive. Those small matter that you don't give a damn normally annoys you now. Guys, if you ever experience sudden mood change like this I tell you, this is how a girl face before period LOL And one reminder, it happens every month~! So don't ever mess up things or else you will face disaster or... you'll regret. Girls naturally has a vulnerable mind and it become worse when PMS like crys easily without reason, less talkative, ermm eat a lot of food and desserts, for me XD

Last week was bad, I don't understand what I felt. Felt like moody but more that it, felt like sad but not that literally sad, felt so emo but didn't know what was the reason I emo-ed. Felt like stressed up but I got not much things to stress for. WTF it was so annoying, I can do nothing. Felt more in the night. I put on my hands-free and listened to the music everyday before sleep. Developing a habit slowly...frequently listen and sing songs now. Some songs are moody indeed, but I feel better listening to it and sing out loud LOL. A mental relief I found in songs. 

520 didn't gave huge impact to change the atmosphere. Friends are posting more moody status.
This is teen-age~ Cheers!



No comments: