English talk presentation finished! ^^

was preparing my english talk presentation script last weekends
one day used to type and edit the script,another day used to face the script to memorise.
memorising is suffering INDEED!

Adrenaline made my face blush like after drinking beer LOL~
my cheek so hot when presentation #>_<#

gonna buy myself something this week to balance up my marginal utility :P
Food and dessert here I come~! :D

Thought to get myself secret recipe marble cheesecake because today got buy 1 free 1 promo~ but so lazy to go out again since now i'm home. zZz

I'll skip account lecture class tomorrow to lunch with sis! 
her last day of PMR : ) GO OUT AND HAVE FUN!

Seriously have to buy myself 1 or 2 formal shoe wear for next presentation =(
didn't wear that kind of shoes since long time ago. It hurts ='( 


I WANT THIS DESIGN!!! ❤ but only available in Japan T^T



Many times I asked myself, 
what for I work part time to earn money as now I'm still a student 
and my main concern is not on working?
Well, I found the answer now.

Enjoy swiping cards! You don't really feel the money :D

No comments: